- Family Owned and Operated
- Fully Insured
- 5-year Workmanship Guaranteed
- Senior roofers have been with us for 35 years
- Safe and Professional
- All debris is hauled away
- Every piece of debris and nail is cleaned up using tarps, magnets, and blowers
- BBB A+ Rating
Andres Roofing Company is a St. Louis, MO, roofer that specializes in affordable residential services. We are a local small business in the same area we serve. We love St Louis and take great pride in providing our neighbors with a level of workmanship and customer service that they will not find elsewhere. We commit to exceeding your expectations on every job.
The difference between Andres and the competition is attention to detail. We emphasize affordability without skimping on quality, cleanliness and promptness. Each Andres roofer is a professional who is fully licensed and insured and possesses a wealth of industry experience. Andres has great standing within the St Louis community and works hard to maintain it. We will provide extensive references, and the local Better Business Bureau has awarded us an A+ grade.
If you require the services of a dependable Wildwood, MO, roofer, call Andres Roofing Company now. No appointment is necessary, and we provide free, no-obligation estimates. Our standard business hours are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. However, we will come on Saturday or Sunday by appointment, and we provide emergency patching services 365 days a year.
Why use us Andres Roofing Company for your job in Wildwood:
- Every job installed by our highly experienced crew
- Fully insured with both general liability and worker's compensation
- Hassle free warranty, we are a phone call away
- Completed over 300 total roof replacements last year
- Completed over 200 repairs last year
- Easily accessible and readily available
- Owner John is actively involved with every job
- Timely and honest
- Our roofs last because of proper installation of shingles and flashing
- Each job creates another satisfied customer in Wildwood - ask for references!